Monday, March 1, 2010

plan for today/ the week

Last night my son reminded me of one of my ideas for a project-  to paint/stencil a poem on a very large canvas or board and ask stores to display it in their window for a day, or a few hours even.  I envision the fabric store on Piedmont Ave to be very nice to me.  Thank god for elliott's weird selective listening/memory, or i would have totally forgotten about this one.  

Today: Making and using a potato stamp to print "words" all over my torso and arms, then photographing my body.

Plan for the rest of the week:  
-begin to print out words for magnetic poetry, and glue to sheets of magnet i found at creative re-use.  still haven't figured out what magnetic surface i will use.  a large white board?  maybe mills has one i can borrow.
-Think of what poem I'd like to use for the sheet over the 580.


2 comments:

  1. You can also buy magnetic paint, and paint a big piece of anything.

    xo, Ana

    ReplyDelete