Thursday, March 25, 2010

new video poem: passion/less


this video poem is different from any other video i've made in that i am using footage from several different days, and old footage.  my usual process involves filming and editing all in the same day or two, whereas the bulk of this footage is from november 4th, 2009.

as with much of my work, this video poem is, in part, an exploration of my relationship with my body, my connection to my home/s and spaces around me.  I am really interested in the idea of homes, bodies, and bodies as home.  If someone invades your body, they invade your home, and how does that affect how you relate to your home?

Anyway, here is the video.
brenna

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful artistry, made more meaningful by your thoughts and questions.

    ReplyDelete